Monday, July 27, 2009

I know...I know...

I am a bad blogger. I have no excuse for not posting except to say for the last several months my professional life has been a challenge to say the least. To make a long story short, after a strong and lengthy fight to stay alive, my employer has closed operations in the Chicago area so I have decided to strike out on my own. If I haven't told you before, I am a kitchen and bath designer and considering the current housing market, I think you can all understand a small view of what type of turmoil my career has suffered. The positive in all this is the process of starting my own company is going very well and one of the many advantages is I will actually have time to post on a regular basis.

Please come back and visit again and I promise there will be fun and interesting things to read...and win! I will be doing a monthly give-a-way of my one of a kind journals. You can see them at my Etsy shop. See the shop bar to the left to check it out-

Be back soon!

T.

No comments: