Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacuuming dog wanted...

On Saturday I was determined to get the house cleaned and as I walked passed the office, I saw the Guitarist had organized the desk and computer and moved his many books off the floor. Can I tell you, I love that man! Well, it motivated me even more to get the house in order. After I'd been home for an hour or so, he was tired and took his ever present canine companion aside for an afternoon nap. Now I was really ready to get down to the dirty business of cleaning, armed with the vacuum, the broom and a flurry of solutions. Sometimes it shocks even me to think what moments or activities put me in my element. Sadly enough, cleaning is one of those moments. Not many things in life make me feel a deeper sense of accomplishment than a house which smells as clean as it looks. Hmmmm...

Today is Thursday...and I really do not have much to report. I am feeling better than last week although still not normal yet and still wandering around in a haze of exhaustion...and beyond doing the dishes and straightening up a bit, I haven't done a thing since Saturday.

Not even the floors...

No comments: